Welcome to Real Sikh Issues – Know the Truth.
This website was founded thanks to Manvir Singh Khalsa who cried to Google so many times about our truth-blog that they had our blog taken down. His tears helped form this site which aims to expose those who are in the Sikh limelight as parchaaraks but are not fit due to their serious personal issues which affect the Sikh community on a daily basis.
- As you may know, Manvir Singh “Khalsa” previously cried through various channels to get our blog taken down from Google blogspot. We came back stronger on our platform because of him and he has recently realised, it’s a lot harder to take this one down. Check out the letter below he had sent by his […]Read More »
- Original article published by SikhNews.net TORONTO, CANADA (KP) – A camp organized by a controversial and self-styled parcharik Dalvinder Singh was abruptly cancelled in the Toronto suburb of Brampton after news of criminal charges surfaced regarding his activities in India.‘ The Toronto camp was cancelled as questions arose about Dalvinder Singh’s dangerous predatory and controlling […]Read More »
- As you know, Real Sikh Issues aims to expose abusers within the Sikh panth who are of position of either power or influence. Our aim is to expose them to not only let Sangat know but also to get our Gurdwaras and so forth to ban them so they are not kept in positions where […]Read More »
- There is something sinister going on with Dr. Rajwant Singh and his involvement with child sex abusers at the Guru Gobind Singh Foundation in Maryland. He has, for a long time, been a supporter of Gurdarshan Singh who we have featured in our blog before – a convicted pedophile who abused a young girl, maybe […]Read More »
- This is from the mother of a young Sikh girl who was abused at the hands of “Bhai” Gurdarshan Singh (Maryland). Watch their video account of what happened below. Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh. This is our response to the misrepresentations in the Guru Gobind Singh Foundation (GGFS) Board of Directors’ statement […]Read More »