Welcome to Real Sikh Issues – Know the Truth.
This website was founded thanks to Manvir Singh Khalsa who cried to Google so many times about our truth-blog that they had our blog taken down. His tears helped form this site which aims to expose those who are in the Sikh limelight as parchaaraks but are not fit due to their serious personal issues which affect the Sikh community on a daily basis.
- So-called Bhai Gurusharan Singh Faridabad, a member of the Akhand Keertani Jatha (AKJ) has been caught out yet again but this time with proof of his flirting with young girls. In the screenshots of the conversation, captured by @thekhatarnaaktimes on Instagram, the Faridabad “Fuckboy” begins his flirting straight away by questioning the young girl as […]Read More »
- There is just too much going on with Gurbir Singh, even our dedicated page on him is getting full, hence this post here. Gurbir Singh is getting backlash from people and organizations worldwide. We have already heard from AKJ (USA) who have banned this individual and spoken up about his issues regarding drug abuse and […]Read More »
- Billionaire property tycoon Peter Singh Virdee, nicknamed ‘Batman’, faces a sentence of three years and three months for his role in a large-scale tax fraud operation. He was considered to be a major figure of a VAT scam that cost the German tax authorities approximately £100 million. In 2017, Virdee was arrested at Heathrow Airport […]Read More »
- As you may know, Manvir Singh “Khalsa” previously cried through various channels to get our blog taken down from Google blogspot. We came back stronger on our platform because of him and he has recently realised, it’s a lot harder to take this one down. Check out the letter below he had sent by his […]Read More »
- Original article published by SikhNews.net TORONTO, CANADA (KP) – A camp organized by a controversial and self-styled parcharik Dalvinder Singh was abruptly cancelled in the Toronto suburb of Brampton after news of criminal charges surfaced regarding his activities in India.‘ The Toronto camp was cancelled as questions arose about Dalvinder Singh’s dangerous predatory and controlling […]Read More »